Fight Club Jiu Jitsu's mission is to provide it's members with the highest possible standards in Martial Arts training programs and by why of this empower our students to achieve a healthier, happier, and more productive life through the martial arts. By creating a safe, fun, and supportive environment, Fight Club provides it's students with everything they need to enjoy fitness and good health, confidence, mental strength, discipline, self-defense and lifelong friendships
About Daniel Lima
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu National Champion
- North American Submimission Wrestling National Champion
- X.F.C Australia Champion
Daniel Lima was born on the 28th of December 1980, in Brasilia, Brazil. Growing up, he always had an interest in Martial Arts, especially the native martial arts of Brazil; Capoeira and Jiu Jitsu. At the age of 15, Daniel decided to focus all his energy into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Daniel soon made a name for himself as a strong competitor, winning competitions and titles all over the world in both Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts. These titles include winning the National title in Brazil, the North American Grappling Association title in the United States and the XFC mixed martial arts title in Australia. Daniel has also competed in Japan, New Zealand and the Philippines, and has been ranked number two in the world by the Shooto Association which is the oldest mixed martial arts association in the world.
However it is Daniel’s teaching ability that has truly grown his reputation. Together in Brazil, he and Marcio Bittencourt combined their teams to form Fight Club Jiu-Jitsu, which became one of the strongest teams in Bahia, Brazil. From there, Marcio continued to grow and strengthen the team in Brazil while Daniel took Fight Club Jiu-Jitsu around the world. He taught in the USA, New Zealand and then finally Australia in 2003. Daniel is now an Australian citizen and has expanded Fight Club Jiu-Jitsu into a diverse and fast growing organisation in various locations throughout his new home of Australia. Daniel has lead Fight Club Jiu-Jitsu to win many championships, including producing world champions of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and international level mixed martial arts fighters.
Here are some of Daniel Lima's Qualifications:
- Cert II Sport & Recreation
- Cert III Sport & Recreation
- Cert IV Sport & Recreation
- Cert III Fitness
- Cert IV Fitness
- Cert IV Assessment in Workplace Training
- Diploma in Sports Coaching
- Advanced Diploma in Sports Recreation
If you would like to watch some of Daniel Lima's fights, click the links below:
- Daniel Lima Highlights
- Daniel Lima vs Kenji Osawa
- Daniel Lima vs Albert Manners
- Daniel Lima vs Ryosuke Ueda
- Daniel Lima vs Ayuma Shioda
- Daniel Lima vs Yasuhiro Urushita
- Daniel Lima Vs Joe Lira
- Daniel Lima Vs Rocky White
- Daniel Lima vs Kenji Osawa
- Daniel Lima Vs Akitoshi Hokazono
- Daniel Lima Vs Jamie Ballard
- Daniel Lima Vs Yuxian Lin
- Daniel Lima Vs Ben Menderson
- Daniel Lima Vs Steve Gillinder
Designed to include everything that a dedicated martial arts student needs to fufill their potential, Fight Club's Miami Head quarters training facility offers:
- Full Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA training area
- Official MMA mats
- Strength and Conditioning Area
- Medicine balls, Ropes, Swiss balls, and more
- Thai pads, low leg pads, punching mitts, boxing gloves and skipping ropes
- Changing area and storage area.
- Retail Store
- Spectator Area with flat screen TV
- Drinks Fridge
- Sound system
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Fight Club Jiu Jitsu focuses on providing its members with the highest possible standard and the most up to date international level in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Techniques. Whilst on this journey we will educate our students to be the best they can be both on and off the mat. With this in mind, making them the best individual they can be.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu provides its members with a friendly educational environment.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu has an ongoing commitment to be furthering the development of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Australia to reflect the development internationally in the aspects of both Self-Defence and Competition.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu is committed to delivering well-structured development pathways to its members, fighters and instructors.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu is goal orientated to expand into a dynamic network of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu centres of the highest standard and quality throughout Queensland, Australia and the World.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu is also willing to expand the knowledge and development of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu through providing: class, seminars and camps.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Upon entering and leaving the dojo, bow to the instructor and towards the centre of the dojo. This is a sign of respect to your teachers and to the area you train in.
- Students should not come in and out of class without permission from your instructor, if you are delayed for any reason, please wait until the instructor invites you to join the class.
- Students are expected to participate in seminars, competitions and demonstrations with a view to developing their own technique and representing Fight Club Jiu Jitsu.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu expects that older or advanced students give examples of discipline to new and beginning students in a polite and helpful manner.
- Loud conversations and mobile phones are not permitted in the dojo area.
- Jewelry (piercings, necklaces, rings, watches, etc) is not permitted in the dojo.
- Every student must have their uniform clean and complete with official patches from Fight Club Jiu Jitsu. Other uniforms are not permitted.
- Any assistant instructor or senior student that is taking the class should be treated with the same respect as the usual instructor.
- Any disrespect with any other instructors, assistant instructors or any instructor from any other sport will attract disciplinary action.
- Production of any promotional material of Fight Club Jiu Jitsu (shirts, patches, stickers and etc...) is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the Fight Club Jiu Jitsu director.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those members that do not comply with the rules and code of conduct of Fight Club Jiu Jitsu.
THE FOLLOWING PENALTIES WILL APPLY FOR A BREACH OF THE CODE:
- Verbal warning
- Formal (written) warning
- Removal of stripes on the belt
- Expulsion from Fight Club Jiu Jitsu
Any other rules may be added as necessary by Fight Club Jiu Jitsu; these may be passed down both verbally and written.
FIGHT CLUB NEWS
To get all the latest Fight Club news, please visit our social media channels.
The Fightclub Jiu Jitsu Youtube channel has regular updates including competition videos, tutorials and more, 90,000 views and counting.
now old Register for free intro class !
Register for your free intro week!
Our complimentary intro week lets you test-drive the Fight Club experience. Try one class or try several, the choice is yours. Classes are available for all ages, skill levels, and genders and everyone is welcome!
Our complimentary intro week lets you test-drive the Fight Club experience. Try one class or try several, the choice is yours. Classes are available for all ages, skill levels, and genders and everyone is welcome