Fight Club Jiu Jitsu's mission is to provide it's members with the highest possible standards in Martial Arts training programs and by why of this empower our students to achieve a healthier, happier, and more productive life through the martial arts. By creating a safe, fun, and supportive environment, Fight Club provides it's students with everything they need to enjoy fitness and good health, confidence, mental strength, discipline, self-defense and lifelong friendships
Designed to include everything that a dedicated martial arts student needs to fufill their potential, Fight Club's Miami Head quarters training facility offers:
- Full Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA training area
- Strength and Conditioning Area
- Medicine balls, Ropes, Swiss balls, and more
- Changing area and storage area.
- Retail Store
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Fight Club Jiu Jitsu focuses on providing its members with the highest possible standard and the most up to date international level in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Techniques. Whilst on this journey we will educate our students to be the best they can be both on and off the mat. With this in mind, making them the best individual they can be.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu provides its members with a friendly educational environment.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu has an ongoing commitment to be furthering the development of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Australia to reflect the development internationally in the aspects of both Self-Defence and Competition.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu is committed to delivering well-structured development pathways to its members, fighters and instructors.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu is goal orientated to expand into a dynamic network of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu centres of the highest standard and quality throughout Queensland, Australia and the World.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu is also willing to expand the knowledge and development of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu through providing: class, seminars and camps.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Upon entering and leaving the dojo, bow to the instructor and towards the centre of the dojo. This is a sign of respect to your teachers and to the area you train in.
- Students should not come in and out of class without permission from your instructor, if you are delayed for any reason, please wait until the instructor invites you to join the class.
- Students are expected to participate in seminars, competitions and demonstrations with a view to developing their own technique and representing Fight Club Jiu Jitsu.
- Fight Club Jiu Jitsu expects that older or advanced students give examples of discipline to new and beginning students in a polite and helpful manner.
- Loud conversations and mobile phones are not permitted in the dojo area.
- Jewelry (piercings, necklaces, rings, watches, etc) is not permitted in the dojo.
- Every student must have their uniform clean and complete with official patches from Fight Club Jiu Jitsu. Other uniforms are not permitted.
- Any assistant instructor or senior student that is taking the class should be treated with the same respect as the usual instructor.
- Any disrespect with any other instructors, assistant instructors or any instructor from any other sport will attract disciplinary action.
- Production of any promotional material of Fight Club Jiu Jitsu (shirts, patches, stickers and etc...) is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the Fight Club Jiu Jitsu director.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those members that do not comply with the rules and code of conduct of Fight Club Jiu Jitsu.
THE FOLLOWING PENALTIES WILL APPLY FOR A BREACH OF THE CODE:
- Verbal warning
- Formal (written) warning
- Removal of stripes on the belt
- Expulsion from Fight Club Jiu Jitsu
Any other rules may be added as necessary by Fight Club Jiu Jitsu; these may be passed down both verbally and written.